You can find on this page details on how to uninstall HardCopy Pro for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your PCDeskSoft
. Check out here
where you can find out more on DeskSoft. Please follow http://www.desksoft.com
if you want to read more on HardCopy Pro on DeskSoft's website. HardCopy Pro is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling HardCopy Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled HardCopy Pro.exe and occupies 2.17 MB (2276048 bytes).
The executables below are part of HardCopy Pro. They occupy an average of 2.58 MB (2709336
bytes) on disk.
- fff.desksoft.exe (95.00 KB)
- HardCopy Pro.exe (2.17 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (233.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.7.2
of HardCopy Pro. Click on the links below for other HardCopy Pro versions:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is a program released by the software company DeskSoft. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove HardCopy Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HardCopy Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it is installed on your PC the HardCopy Pro program will be found automatically. After you select HardCopy Pro in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HardCopy Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HardCopy Pro.
8. After removing HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HardCopy Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HardCopy Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your PC, we are not saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove HardCopy Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-09 01:33:46.237