HardCopy Pro is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your PCDeskSoft
. Open here
for more details on DeskSoft. More information about the application HardCopy Pro can be found at http://www.desksoft.com
. HardCopy Pro is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. HardCopy Pro's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. HardCopy Pro.exe is the HardCopy Pro's main executable file and it takes around 2.17 MB (2276048 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside HardCopy Pro. They take about 2.40 MB (2513752
bytes) on disk.
- HardCopy Pro.exe (2.17 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (232.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.7.1
of HardCopy Pro. You can find below info on other releases of HardCopy Pro:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is a program released by the software company DeskSoft. Some users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HardCopy Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "HardCopy Pro". The HardCopy Pro program will be found very quickly. When you click HardCopy Pro in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HardCopy Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HardCopy Pro.
8. After uninstalling HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HardCopy Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HardCopy Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HardCopy Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-25 09:38:46.860