HardCopy Pro is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your PCDeskSoft
. Additional info about DeskSoft can be read here
. More details about the program HardCopy Pro can be found at http://www.desksoft.com
. Usually the HardCopy Pro program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro folder, depending on the user's option during setup. HardCopy Pro's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.22 MB (2323288 bytes) on disk and is named HardCopy Pro.exe.
HardCopy Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.47 MB (2589384
bytes) on disk.
- HardCopy Pro.exe (2.22 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (259.86 KB)
The current web page applies to HardCopy Pro version 4.15.3
only. For more HardCopy Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall HardCopy Pro you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by HardCopy Pro's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DeskSoft\HardCopy Pro
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DeskSoft\HardCopy Pro\(DFC)Cmd.dcf
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DeskSoft\HardCopy Pro\(DFC)UpdateCheck.dcf
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DeskSoft\HardCopy Pro\Options.dcf
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HardCopy Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2073040599-4293751356-1639361391-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\EarthView\HardCopy Pro\HardCopy Pro.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2073040599-4293751356-1639361391-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\EarthView\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
HardCopy Pro is a program marketed by DeskSoft. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove HardCopy Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HardCopy Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it exists on your system the HardCopy Pro app will be found automatically. After you click HardCopy Pro in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding HardCopy Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HardCopy Pro.
8. After removing HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HardCopy Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HardCopy Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your computer, we are not saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HardCopy Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-15 09:47:38.170