HardCopy Pro is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your PCDeskSoft
. Check out here
for more info on DeskSoft. Click on http://www.desksoft.com
to get more details about HardCopy Pro on DeskSoft's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for HardCopy Pro is C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. HardCopy Pro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 729.50 KB (747008 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of HardCopy Pro. They occupy an average of 929.13 KB (951432
bytes) on disk.
- HardCopy Pro.exe (729.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (199.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1.0
of HardCopy Pro. You can find below info on other releases of HardCopy Pro:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling HardCopy Pro we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove HardCopy Pro:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\HardCopy Pro.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\HardCopy Pro.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\HardCopy Pro.exe.FriendlyAppName
HardCopy Pro is a program released by the software company DeskSoft. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HardCopy Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it exists on your system the HardCopy Pro application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HardCopy Pro in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HardCopy Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HardCopy Pro.
8. After removing HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HardCopy Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HardCopy Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HardCopy Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-05 01:11:35.517