HardCopy Pro is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your computerDeskSoft
. Open here
where you can read more on DeskSoft. Click on http://www.desksoft.com
to get more facts about HardCopy Pro on DeskSoft's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HardCopy Pro. HardCopy Pro's main file takes about 2.20 MB (2308584 bytes) and is called HardCopy Pro.exe.
The executables below are part of HardCopy Pro. They take about 2.54 MB (2664936
bytes) on disk.
- fff.desksoft.exe (95.00 KB)
- HardCopy Pro.exe (2.20 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (253.00 KB)
The current web page applies to HardCopy Pro version 4.14.6
only. Click on the links below for other HardCopy Pro versions:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is a program released by the software company DeskSoft. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove HardCopy Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HardCopy Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "HardCopy Pro". The HardCopy Pro program will be found very quickly. When you click HardCopy Pro in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HardCopy Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HardCopy Pro.
8. After uninstalling HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HardCopy Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HardCopy Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HardCopy Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-06 20:20:48.197