This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ace race for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ace race from your computerace race
. Further information on ace race can be seen here
. More details about the application ace race can be found at http://acerace.net/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling ace race is C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called aceraceUninstall.exe and its approximative size is 254.34 KB (260448 bytes).
ace race is composed of the following executables which take 777.84 KB (796512
bytes) on disk:
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.34 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ace race version 2015.01.03.132323
only. Click on the links below for other ace race versions:
...click to view all...
ace race is an application by the software company ace race. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ace race from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ace race or simply activate the Search field and type in "ace race". The ace race app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ace race in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ace race, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ace race:
- The web site of the application is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ace race.
8. After removing ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ace race that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ace race using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ace race by ace race from your PC, we are not saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ace race in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-22 15:56:29.493