You can find below details on how to remove ace race for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall ace race from your systemace race
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ace race. More information about ace race can be found at http://acerace.net/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to remove ace race. acerace.PurBrowse64.exe is the ace race's main executable file and it takes approximately 345.23 KB (353520 bytes) on disk.
ace race contains of the executables below. They take 967.97 KB (991200
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.26.062344
of ace race. Click on the links below for other ace race versions:
...click to view all...
ace race is an application marketed by the software company ace race. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ace race from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ace race or simply activate the Search field and type in "ace race". If it is installed on your PC the ace race application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ace race in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ace race, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ace race:
- The web site of the application is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ace race.
8. After uninstalling ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ace race which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ace race using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ace race by ace race from your PC, we are not saying that ace race by ace race is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ace race supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-05 09:50:57.800