This page is about ace race for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ace race from your computerace race
. More information on ace race can be found here
. You can see more info related to ace race at http://acerace.net/support
. ace race is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ace race folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for ace race is C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe. aceraceUninstall.exe is the ace race's primary executable file and it occupies around 254.25 KB (260352 bytes) on disk.
ace race contains of the executables below. They take 3.89 MB (4075440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.25 KB)
- updateacerace.exe (617.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- utilacerace.exe (617.73 KB)
This page is about ace race version 2015.01.17.042341
only. Click on the links below for other ace race versions:
...click to view all...
ace race is an application marketed by the software company ace race. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ace race from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ace race or simply click the Search field and type in "ace race". If it is installed on your PC the ace race application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ace race in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ace race, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ace race:
- The publisher is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ace race.
8. After uninstalling ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ace race which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ace race by ace race from your PC, nor are we saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ace race supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-28 09:28:00.870