This page is about ace race for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ace race from your computerace race
. Go over here
where you can read more on ace race. Click on http://acerace.net/support
to get more facts about ace race on ace race's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. ace race's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named aceraceUninstall.exe and its approximative size is 574.73 KB (588519 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in ace race. They take 3.35 MB (3508572
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUninstall.exe (574.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (843.94 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (422.18 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (469.91 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (419.68 KB)
- acerace.PurBrowse64.exe (695.91 KB)
This data is about ace race version 2015.01.17.192345
alone. Click on the links below for other ace race versions:
...click to view all...
ace race is a program marketed by ace race. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ace race from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ace race or simply activate the Search field and type in "ace race". If it exists on your system the ace race application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ace race in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ace race, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ace race:
- The web site of the program is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ace race.
8. After removing ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ace race which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ace race by ace race from your PC, we are not saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ace race in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-28 17:27:33.737