This web page is about ace race for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ace race from your PCace race
. More information on ace race can be found here
. More details about the software ace race can be seen at http://acerace.net/support
. Usually the ace race program is found in the C:\Program Files\ace race directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to remove ace race. aceraceUn.exe is the ace race's primary executable file and it takes close to 535.73 KB (548592 bytes) on disk.
ace race contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.69 MB (3866368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUn.exe (535.73 KB)
- utilacerace.exe (454.71 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.71 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.21 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (112.71 KB)
- acerace.OfSvc.exe (1.15 MB)
- acerace.PurBrowse.exe (289.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.14.162328
of ace race. You can find below info on other versions of ace race:
...click to view all...
ace race is an application offered by ace race. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ace race or simply activate the Search field and type in "ace race". The ace race app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ace race in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ace race, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ace race:
- The software company is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ace race.
8. After removing ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ace race that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ace race using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ace race by ace race from your computer, we are not saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ace race supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-06 21:07:35.520