You can find below details on how to remove ace race for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ace race from your computerace race
. You can find out more on ace race or check for application updates here
. Click on http://acerace.net/support
to get more info about ace race on ace race's website. ace race is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ace race folder, depending on the user's decision. ace race's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe. ace race's main file takes around 254.33 KB (260432 bytes) and is named aceraceUninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside ace race. They occupy about 2.64 MB (2772008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.33 KB)
- updateacerace.exe (661.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- acerace.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
- utilacerace.exe (636.70 KB)
This page is about ace race version 2015.01.11.182311
only. You can find below info on other releases of ace race:
...click to view all...
ace race is an application by ace race. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ace race from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ace race or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ace race". If it is installed on your PC the ace race program will be found very quickly. When you select ace race in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ace race, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ace race:
- The web site of the application is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ace race.
8. After uninstalling ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ace race which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ace race by ace race from your PC, nor are we saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ace race supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 03:30:53.870