This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ace race for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ace race from your computerace race
. More info about ace race can be found here
. Click on http://acerace.net/support
to get more info about ace race on ace race's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\ace race folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling ace race is C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceUn.exe REP_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. aceraceUn.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 545.73 KB (558832 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ace race. They take about 2.79 MB (2921760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUn.exe (545.73 KB)
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.28 KB)
- utilacerace.exe (449.21 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.71 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.21 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (112.71 KB)
- acerace.PurBrowse.exe (289.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.16.132337
of ace race. You can find below info on other application versions of ace race:
...click to view all...
ace race is an application marketed by ace race. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ace race using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ace race or simply click the Search feature and type in "ace race". The ace race application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ace race in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ace race, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ace race:
- The publisher is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ace race.
8. After uninstalling ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ace race which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ace race using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ace race by ace race from your PC, nor are we saying that ace race by ace race is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ace race in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-12 10:50:52.010