ace race is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ace race from your computerace race
. Check out here
where you can find out more on ace race. Click on http://acerace.net/support
to get more information about ace race on ace race's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ace race folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for ace race is C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceUn.exe REP_. aceraceUn.exe is the ace race's primary executable file and it takes close to 544.73 KB (557808 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ace race. They occupy an average of 2.78 MB (2913728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUn.exe (544.73 KB)
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.80 KB)
- utilacerace.exe (445.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- acerace.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current web page applies to ace race version 2015.01.26.012344
only. For other ace race versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ace race is an application offered by the software company ace race. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ace race using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ace race or simply click the Search feature and type in "ace race". If it is installed on your PC the ace race app will be found automatically. After you select ace race in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ace race, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ace race:
- The web site of the program is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ace race.
8. After removing ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ace race that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ace race by ace race from your PC, we are not saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ace race supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-07 04:00:27.183