ace race is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ace race from your computerace race
. You can read more on ace race or check for application updates here
. Further information about ace race can be found at http://acerace.net/support
. ace race is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. ace race's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe. ace race's primary file takes around 254.27 KB (260368 bytes) and is called aceraceUninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with ace race. They take about 2.75 MB (2879624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.27 KB)
- utilacerace.exe (641.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- acerace.Plinx.exe (64.20 KB)
- acerace.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
The current page applies to ace race version 2015.01.17.142342
alone. Click on the links below for other ace race versions:
...click to view all...
ace race is a program marketed by ace race. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ace race from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ace race or simply click the Search field and type in "ace race". If it is installed on your PC the ace race app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ace race in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ace race, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ace race:
- The web site of the application is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ace race.
8. After removing ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ace race which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ace race by ace race from your computer, we are not saying that ace race by ace race is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ace race in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-28 15:19:48.307