You can find below detailed information on how to remove ace race for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ace race from your PCace race
. Go over here
for more information on ace race. Please open http://acerace.net/support
if you want to read more on ace race on ace race's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for ace race is C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 536.23 KB (549104 bytes) on disk and is titled aceraceUn.exe.
The executable files below are part of ace race. They take about 3.20 MB (3356472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUn.exe (536.23 KB)
- aceraceUninstall.exe (243.90 KB)
- utilacerace.exe (643.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- acerace.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
The current web page applies to ace race version 2015.04.11.115011
alone. For other ace race versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ace race is a program by ace race. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ace race from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ace race or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ace race". The ace race program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ace race in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ace race, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ace race:
- The software company is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ace race.
8. After removing ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ace race which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ace race by ace race from your computer, we are not saying that ace race by ace race is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ace race supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 06:07:56.267