ace race is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ace race from your PCace race
. Further information on ace race can be found here
. Please follow http://acerace.net/support
if you want to read more on ace race on ace race's page. ace race is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ace race folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove ace race by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 254.28 KB (260384 bytes) on disk and is titled aceraceUninstall.exe.
ace race contains of the executables below. They take 2.13 MB (2232000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.28 KB)
- utilacerace.exe (394.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- acerace.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.19.112342
of ace race. Click on the links below for other ace race versions:
...click to view all...
ace race is an application offered by the software company ace race. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ace race from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ace race or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ace race". If it exists on your system the ace race app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ace race in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ace race, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ace race:
- The publisher is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ace race.
8. After uninstalling ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ace race which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ace race using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ace race by ace race from your PC, nor are we saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ace race supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 15:07:13.797