ace race is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ace race from your systemace race
. Additional info about ace race can be seen here
. Detailed information about ace race can be seen at http://acerace.net/support
. ace race is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ace race directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall ace race. The program's main executable file occupies 538.73 KB (551664 bytes) on disk and is named aceraceUn.exe.
The executables below are part of ace race. They take an average of 6.58 MB (6903288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUn.exe (538.73 KB)
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.35 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- acerace.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- acerace.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.03.032322
of ace race. Click on the links below for other ace race versions:
...click to view all...
ace race is an application offered by ace race. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ace race from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ace race or simply click the Search field and type in "ace race". If it exists on your system the ace race application will be found very quickly. After you click ace race in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ace race, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ace race:
- The web site of the program is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ace race.
8. After uninstalling ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ace race which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ace race using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ace race by ace race from your PC, nor are we saying that ace race by ace race is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ace race in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-24 23:10:40.040