ace race is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ace race from your computerace race
. More information about ace race can be found here
. More information about the program ace race can be seen at http://acerace.net/support
. ace race is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race folder, regulated by the user's decision. ace race's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe. aceraceUninstall.exe is the ace race's primary executable file and it takes around 254.77 KB (260888 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in ace race. They occupy 1.54 MB (1612536
bytes) on disk.
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.77 KB)
- utilacerace.exe (398.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ace race version 2015.01.27.172349
alone. You can find below a few links to other ace race versions:
...click to view all...
ace race has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by ace race's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\updateacerace.exe
ace race is an application by the software company ace race. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ace race from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ace race or simply click the Search field and type in "ace race". The ace race application will be found automatically. When you select ace race in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ace race, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ace race:
- The web site of the program is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ace race.
8. After removing ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ace race that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ace race using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ace race by ace race from your computer, nor are we saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ace race supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-06 20:08:43.673