This page is about ace race for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ace race from your computerace race
. Further information on ace race can be found here
. Click on http://acerace.net/support
to get more facts about ace race on ace race's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for ace race is C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe. aceraceUninstall.exe is the ace race's primary executable file and it occupies circa 254.34 KB (260440 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ace race. They take an average of 7.29 MB (7646664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.34 KB)
- utilacerace.exe (448.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- acerace.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- acerace.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (111.73 KB)
- acerace.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This page is about ace race version 2015.01.08.042252
only. For other ace race versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ace race is a program released by ace race. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ace race or simply activate the Search field and type in "ace race". The ace race app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ace race in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ace race, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ace race:
- The web site of the application is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ace race.
8. After uninstalling ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ace race which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ace race by ace race from your computer, nor are we saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ace race supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-17 14:00:26.030