ace race is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ace race from your computerace race
. More data about ace race can be found here
. You can get more details related to ace race at http://acerace.net/support
. ace race is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ace race folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall ace race by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ace race's primary file takes around 254.34 KB (260448 bytes) and its name is aceraceUninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of ace race. They take about 2.35 MB (2465024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.34 KB)
- utilacerace.exe (516.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.23 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- acerace.PurBrowse.exe (289.23 KB)
The current web page applies to ace race version 2015.01.05.052330
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ace race:
...click to view all...
ace race is an application offered by the software company ace race. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ace race from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ace race or simply click the Search field and type in "ace race". If it is installed on your PC the ace race application will be found very quickly. After you select ace race in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ace race, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ace race:
- The web site of the program is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ace race.
8. After removing ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ace race which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ace race using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ace race by ace race from your computer, we are not saying that ace race by ace race is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ace race in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130