This page is about ace race for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ace race from your systemace race
. Take a look here
for more info on ace race. Detailed information about ace race can be seen at http://acerace.net/support
. ace race is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ace race folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ace race. The application's main executable file is called aceraceUninstall.exe and its approximative size is 254.35 KB (260456 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with ace race. They occupy about 2.36 MB (2479368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.35 KB)
- utilacerace.exe (517.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- acerace.PurBrowse.exe (289.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.13.102324
of ace race. You can find here a few links to other ace race releases:
...click to view all...
ace race is an application by the software company ace race. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ace race or simply activate the Search field and type in "ace race". The ace race program will be found automatically. After you click ace race in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ace race, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ace race:
- The software company is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ace race.
8. After removing ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ace race which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ace race by ace race from your computer, we are not saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ace race supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130