ace race is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall ace race from your systemace race
. Additional info about ace race can be found here
. More details about the software ace race can be found at http://acerace.net/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing ace race is C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceUn.exe REP_. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe is the ace race's primary executable file and it occupies around 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with ace race. They take about 1.96 MB (2051248
bytes) on disk.
- utilacerace.exe (452.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- acerace.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This info is about ace race version 2015.01.18.102344
only. Click on the links below for other ace race versions:
...click to view all...
ace race is a program offered by ace race. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ace race from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ace race or simply click the Search feature and type in "ace race". If it exists on your system the ace race application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ace race in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ace race, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ace race:
- The web site of the application is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ace race.
8. After uninstalling ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ace race that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ace race by ace race from your computer, nor are we saying that ace race by ace race is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ace race supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-22 13:08:19.480