You can find below details on how to remove ace race for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ace race from your systemace race
. More information on ace race can be seen here
. Please follow http://acerace.net/support
if you want to read more on ace race on ace race's website. ace race is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall ace race by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. aceraceUn.exe is the ace race's main executable file and it occupies about 545.73 KB (558832 bytes) on disk.
ace race installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.84 MB (2982288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUn.exe (545.73 KB)
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.75 KB)
- utilacerace.exe (450.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- acerace.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to ace race version 2015.01.26.162347
alone. For other ace race versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ace race is an application marketed by the software company ace race. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ace race using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ace race or simply click the Search field and type in "ace race". If it exists on your system the ace race app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ace race in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ace race, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ace race:
- The publisher is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ace race.
8. After removing ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ace race that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ace race by ace race from your PC, we are not saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ace race supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-12 09:44:03.713