This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ace race for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ace race from your computerace race
. Go over here
where you can read more on ace race. More information about the application ace race can be found at http://acerace.net/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall ace race by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. aceraceUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 254.25 KB (260352 bytes) on disk.
ace race is comprised of the following executables which occupy 871.48 KB (892400
bytes) on disk:
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.25 KB)
- updateacerace.exe (617.23 KB)
The current page applies to ace race version 2015.01.23.162401
only. For other ace race versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove ace race.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
ace race is a program offered by ace race. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ace race from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ace race or simply click the Search field and type in "ace race". If it is installed on your PC the ace race program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ace race in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ace race, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ace race:
- The web site of the application is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ace race.
8. After removing ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ace race that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ace race using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ace race by ace race from your PC, we are not saying that ace race by ace race is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ace race in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-23 17:15:01.350