ace race is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ace race from your PCace race
. More information on ace race can be found here
. You can get more details related to ace race at http://acerace.net/support
. ace race is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ace race folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for ace race is C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe. aceraceUninstall.exe is the ace race's primary executable file and it takes about 254.33 KB (260432 bytes) on disk.
ace race is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.02 MB (7364032
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.33 KB)
- utilacerace.exe (349.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- acerace.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- acerace.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- acerace.PurBrowse.exe (289.23 KB)
The current page applies to ace race version 2015.01.09.152256
alone. For other ace race versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ace race is an application marketed by ace race. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ace race from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ace race or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ace race". The ace race program will be found very quickly. When you click ace race in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ace race, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ace race:
- The web site of the program is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ace race.
8. After removing ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ace race which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ace race using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ace race by ace race from your computer, we are not saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ace race supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-04 16:51:27.263