This page contains detailed information on how to remove ace race for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ace race from your PCace race
. Check out here
for more info on ace race. You can see more info on ace race at http://acerace.net/support
. ace race is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ace race directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for ace race is C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceUn.exe OFS_. aceraceUn.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 545.73 KB (558832 bytes) on disk.
ace race installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.79 MB (2922856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUn.exe (545.73 KB)
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.35 KB)
- utilacerace.exe (449.71 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.71 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.21 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (112.71 KB)
- acerace.PurBrowse.exe (289.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.09.052254
of ace race. Click on the links below for other ace race versions:
...click to view all...
ace race is a program marketed by the software company ace race. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ace race from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ace race or simply activate the Search field and type in "ace race". The ace race app will be found very quickly. After you click ace race in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ace race, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ace race:
- The software company is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ace race.
8. After removing ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ace race which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ace race using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ace race by ace race from your computer, we are not saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ace race supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-16 10:54:32.670