ace race is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ace race from your PCace race
. Take a look here
for more info on ace race. Please follow http://acerace.net/support
if you want to read more on ace race on ace race's website. ace race is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ace race folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling ace race is C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceUn.exe REP_. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. aceraceUn.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 535.73 KB (548592 bytes) on disk.
ace race contains of the executables below. They take 3.15 MB (3300704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUn.exe (535.73 KB)
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.34 KB)
- utilacerace.exe (639.21 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.71 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.21 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (112.71 KB)
- acerace.PurBrowse.exe (289.71 KB)
This data is about ace race version 2014.12.30.182312
only. For more ace race versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ace race is an application marketed by ace race. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ace race from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ace race or simply activate the Search field and type in "ace race". The ace race app will be found automatically. After you select ace race in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ace race, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ace race:
- The publisher is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ace race.
8. After removing ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ace race that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ace race by ace race from your computer, nor are we saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ace race in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 15:16:13.437