This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ace race for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ace race from your computerace race
. Take a look here
for more details on ace race. Click on http://acerace.net/support
to get more info about ace race on ace race's website. Usually the ace race application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ace race directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove ace race by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 254.35 KB (260456 bytes) on disk and is called aceraceUninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed beside ace race. They take about 2.13 MB (2235656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.35 KB)
- updateacerace.exe (396.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- acerace.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
- utilacerace.exe (396.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.12.192319
of ace race. You can find below info on other versions of ace race:
...click to view all...
ace race is an application marketed by the software company ace race. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ace race from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ace race or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ace race". The ace race app will be found very quickly. After you select ace race in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ace race, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ace race:
- The web site of the application is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ace race.
8. After removing ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ace race which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ace race using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ace race by ace race from your PC, we are not saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ace race in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-25 19:12:29.080