ace race is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall ace race from your PCace race
. You can find out more on ace race or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on ace race at http://acerace.net/support
. ace race is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. ace race's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe. ace race's primary file takes about 254.74 KB (260856 bytes) and is called aceraceUninstall.exe.
ace race is composed of the following executables which take 7.17 MB (7517032
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.74 KB)
- utilacerace.exe (394.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- acerace.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- acerace.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- acerace.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This page is about ace race version 2015.01.31.162412
only. Click on the links below for other ace race versions:
...click to view all...
ace race is a program by ace race. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ace race from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ace race or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ace race". If it is installed on your PC the ace race app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ace race in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ace race, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ace race:
- The web site of the application is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ace race.
8. After uninstalling ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ace race that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ace race by ace race from your PC, we are not saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ace race in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 07:41:51.660