This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ace race for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ace race from your PCace race
. Take a look here
for more details on ace race. You can read more about about ace race at http://acerace.net/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race folder (same installation drive as Windows). ace race's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named aceraceUninstall.exe and it has a size of 254.77 KB (260888 bytes).
ace race installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.41 MB (1477336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.77 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- acerace.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
The current page applies to ace race version 2015.02.01.122417
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ace race:
...click to view all...
ace race is an application released by the software company ace race. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ace race from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ace race or simply activate the Search field and type in "ace race". If it is installed on your PC the ace race app will be found automatically. When you select ace race in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ace race, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ace race:
- The software company is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ace race.
8. After uninstalling ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ace race which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ace race using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ace race by ace race from your PC, nor are we saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ace race supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-29 14:12:33.120