ace race is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall ace race from your systemace race
. Check out here
for more details on ace race. More information about ace race can be seen at http://acerace.net/support
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ace race by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named aceraceUninstall.exe and it has a size of 254.78 KB (260896 bytes).
ace race contains of the executables below. They take 1.51 MB (1580800
bytes) on disk.
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.78 KB)
- utilacerace.exe (382.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.02.032413
of ace race. For other ace race versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ace race is a program marketed by ace race. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ace race using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ace race or simply click the Search field and type in "ace race". If it exists on your system the ace race app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ace race in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ace race, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ace race:
- The web site of the application is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ace race.
8. After uninstalling ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ace race which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ace race by ace race from your computer, we are not saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ace race supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-10 15:04:42.687