This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ace race for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ace race from your PCace race
. Go over here
where you can read more on ace race. Click on http://acerace.net/support
to get more info about ace race on ace race's website. Usually the ace race program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ace race. aceraceUninstall.exe is the ace race's primary executable file and it occupies circa 254.30 KB (260400 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ace race. They take about 7.66 MB (8034208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.30 KB)
- utilacerace.exe (649.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- acerace.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- acerace.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- acerace.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
This web page is about ace race version 2015.01.20.072344
only. For more ace race versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ace race is an application by ace race. Some people decide to remove it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ace race from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ace race or simply click the Search field and type in "ace race". If it is installed on your PC the ace race application will be found very quickly. When you click ace race in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ace race, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ace race:
- The web site of the application is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ace race.
8. After uninstalling ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ace race which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ace race by ace race from your PC, nor are we saying that ace race by ace race is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ace race in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-24 13:27:51.217