This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ace race for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall ace race from your systemace race
. More information on ace race can be seen here
. You can get more details related to ace race at http://acerace.net/support
. ace race is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ace race folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling ace race is C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. aceraceUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 254.28 KB (260384 bytes) on disk.
ace race contains of the executables below. They take 7.61 MB (7977360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.28 KB)
- utilacerace.exe (649.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- acerace.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- acerace.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- acerace.PurBrowse.exe (289.23 KB)
The current page applies to ace race version 2015.01.18.202346
only. You can find below a few links to other ace race releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ace race:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall ace race:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\bin\56db9de0c76945638e82.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\bin\56db9de0c76945638e8264.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\bin\56db9de0c76945638e827e39885bf1ad.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\bin\56db9de0c76945638e827e39885bf1ad64.dll
Additional values that you should remove:
ace race is a program by the software company ace race. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ace race or simply activate the Search field and type in "ace race". If it is installed on your PC the ace race application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ace race in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ace race, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ace race:
- The web site of the program is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ace race.
8. After removing ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ace race that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ace race using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ace race by ace race from your PC, we are not saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ace race in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:21:05.400