You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ace race for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ace race from your computerace race
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ace race. Please follow http://acerace.net/support
if you want to read more on ace race on ace race's page. Usually the ace race program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race folder, depending on the user's option during setup. ace race's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceUn.exe REP_. aceraceUn.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 535.23 KB (548080 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ace race. They take an average of 7.68 MB (8051400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUn.exe (535.23 KB)
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.35 KB)
- utilacerace.exe (387.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- acerace.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- acerace.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (104.23 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (121.23 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- acerace.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.14.212343
of ace race. Click on the links below for other ace race versions:
...click to view all...
ace race is an application marketed by ace race. Some people want to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ace race from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ace race or simply click the Search feature and type in "ace race". If it is installed on your PC the ace race program will be found automatically. When you select ace race in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ace race, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ace race:
- The publisher is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ace race.
8. After removing ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ace race which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ace race using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ace race by ace race from your computer, we are not saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ace race in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-19 19:21:19.910