ace race is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall ace race from your PCace race
. You can find out more on ace race or check for application updates here
. More data about the application ace race can be found at http://acerace.net/support
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ace race directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ace race by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. ace race's primary file takes about 254.70 KB (260808 bytes) and is called aceraceUninstall.exe.
ace race installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 919.43 KB (941496
bytes) on disk.
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.70 KB)
- updateacerace.exe (664.73 KB)
The current page applies to ace race version 2015.01.26.212347
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ace race:
...click to view all...
ace race is a program by the software company ace race. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ace race from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ace race or simply click the Search feature and type in "ace race". If it is installed on your PC the ace race app will be found automatically. When you click ace race in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ace race, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ace race:
- The software company is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ace race.
8. After uninstalling ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ace race which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ace race by ace race from your computer, nor are we saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ace race supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-26 22:00:36.527