This web page is about ace race for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ace race from your PCace race
. Further information on ace race can be seen here
. Please open http://acerace.net/support
if you want to read more on ace race on ace race's web page. ace race is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ace race folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall ace race. aceraceUn.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 536.23 KB (549104 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in ace race. They occupy 2.65 MB (2779128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUn.exe (536.23 KB)
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.35 KB)
- utilacerace.exe (393.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- acerace.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This info is about ace race version 2014.12.29.172308
only. For other ace race versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ace race is an application marketed by ace race. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ace race from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ace race or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ace race". If it is installed on your PC the ace race application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ace race in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ace race, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ace race:
- The web site of the application is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ace race.
8. After removing ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ace race which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ace race by ace race from your computer, we are not saying that ace race by ace race is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ace race in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-28 11:43:46.310