This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ace race for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ace race from your computerace race
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ace race. Detailed information about ace race can be found at http://acerace.net/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling ace race is C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. aceraceUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 254.34 KB (260440 bytes) on disk.
ace race installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.05 MB (6339320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.34 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- acerace.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- acerace.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.23 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
The current page applies to ace race version 2015.01.10.022308
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ace race:
...click to view all...
ace race is an application released by the software company ace race. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ace race or simply click the Search field and type in "ace race". If it is installed on your PC the ace race program will be found automatically. After you click ace race in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ace race, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ace race:
- The web site of the application is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ace race.
8. After uninstalling ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ace race that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ace race by ace race from your PC, we are not saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ace race supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130