ace race is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ace race from your computerace race
. You can read more on ace race or check for application updates here
. More info about the application ace race can be seen at http://acerace.net/support
. ace race is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ace race. ace race's primary file takes around 254.76 KB (260872 bytes) and its name is aceraceUninstall.exe.
ace race contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.17 MB (7521144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.76 KB)
- utilacerace.exe (396.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- acerace.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- acerace.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- acerace.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.30.152403
of ace race. You can find below info on other application versions of ace race:
...click to view all...
ace race is a program released by the software company ace race. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ace race from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ace race or simply activate the Search field and type in "ace race". If it exists on your system the ace race app will be found very quickly. After you select ace race in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ace race, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ace race:
- The publisher is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ace race.
8. After removing ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ace race which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ace race using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ace race by ace race from your computer, nor are we saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ace race supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 03:21:05.017