This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ace race for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ace race from your systemace race
. Go over here
for more information on ace race. You can get more details on ace race at http://acerace.net/support
. Usually the ace race program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ace race directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing ace race is C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called aceraceUninstall.exe and its approximative size is 254.75 KB (260864 bytes).
The following executables are contained in ace race. They occupy 7.03 MB (7372656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.75 KB)
- utilacerace.exe (353.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- acerace.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- acerace.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- acerace.PurBrowse.exe (289.23 KB)
The current web page applies to ace race version 2015.02.01.222412
only. You can find below a few links to other ace race releases:
...click to view all...
ace race is a program marketed by the software company ace race. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ace race using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ace race or simply click the Search field and type in "ace race". The ace race application will be found very quickly. When you click ace race in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ace race, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ace race:
- The web site of the application is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ace race.
8. After removing ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ace race that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ace race by ace race from your computer, we are not saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ace race supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-04 21:59:00.430