Realtek PC Camera Driver
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Usually the Realtek PC Camera Driver program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\RtCamU64.exe /u. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. revcon32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Realtek PC Camera Driver. They occupy 8.15 MB (8545936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (5.20 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (218.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.14393.11237
of Realtek PC Camera Driver. Click on the links below for other Realtek PC Camera Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is an application marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". The Realtek PC Camera Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Realtek PC Camera Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek PC Camera Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek PC Camera Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-25 19:02:29.197