Realtek PC Camera Driver
This page is about Realtek PC Camera Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Further information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver is C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) on disk and is called revcon32.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Realtek PC Camera Driver. They occupy 7.72 MB (8096528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.51 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (4.82 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (197.21 KB)
This web page is about Realtek PC Camera Driver version 10.0.10120.11116
alone. Click on the links below for other Realtek PC Camera Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a program by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek PC Camera Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Realtek PC Camera Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After removing Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek PC Camera Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-01 07:46:04.243