Realtek PC Camera Driver
This web page is about Realtek PC Camera Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Windows\RtCamU64.exe /u is the full command line if you want to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver. The application's main executable file is titled revcon32.exe and occupies 85.21 KB (87256 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Realtek PC Camera Driver. They occupy 7.77 MB (8149384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (4.83 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (217.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.10586.11224
of Realtek PC Camera Driver. For more Realtek PC Camera Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a program offered by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". The Realtek PC Camera Driver program will be found very quickly. After you click Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Realtek PC Camera Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After removing Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek PC Camera Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-10 04:43:32.240