Realtek PC Camera Driver
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. Realtek PC Camera Driver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Realtek PC Camera Driver's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\RtCamU64.exe /u. revcon32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) on disk.
Realtek PC Camera Driver is comprised of the following executables which take 12.40 MB (12997272
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (5.20 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (218.75 KB)
- UvcCamDownload_AllInOne_RsProxy.exe (4.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.14393.11257
of Realtek PC Camera Driver. Click on the links below for other Realtek PC Camera Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a program released by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek PC Camera Driver app will be found automatically. After you click Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Realtek PC Camera Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek PC Camera Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-15 15:57:26.650