Realtek PC Camera Driver
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More data about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be read here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Realtek PC Camera Driver is C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u. revcon32.exe is the Realtek PC Camera Driver's main executable file and it occupies close to 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) on disk.
Realtek PC Camera Driver is composed of the following executables which occupy 12.39 MB (12996760
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (5.20 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (218.75 KB)
- UvcCamDownload_AllInOne_RsProxy.exe (4.25 MB)
This data is about Realtek PC Camera Driver version 10.0.10586.11220
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Realtek PC Camera Driver:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a program marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek PC Camera Driver application will be found very quickly. When you click Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek PC Camera Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After removing Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek PC Camera Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-05 07:50:14.130