Realtek PC Camera Driver
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory (same installation drive as Windows). Realtek PC Camera Driver's complete uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u. The application's main executable file has a size of 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) on disk and is labeled revcon32.exe.
Realtek PC Camera Driver contains of the executables below. They take 7.87 MB (8247176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (4.92 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (218.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.10586.11226
of Realtek PC Camera Driver. Click on the links below for other Realtek PC Camera Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a program offered by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek PC Camera Driver app will be found automatically. After you click Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Realtek PC Camera Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After removing Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek PC Camera Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-02-25 08:52:47.883