Realtek PC Camera Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. Usually the Realtek PC Camera Driver application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Realtek PC Camera Driver is C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u. Realtek PC Camera Driver's primary file takes about 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) and is named revcon32.exe.
Realtek PC Camera Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.16 MB (8553784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (5.21 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (219.97 KB)
This web page is about Realtek PC Camera Driver version 10.0.15063.11300
alone. Click on the links below for other Realtek PC Camera Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a program released by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". The Realtek PC Camera Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Realtek PC Camera Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek PC Camera Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-03 13:50:35.363