Realtek PC Camera Driver
This info is about Realtek PC Camera Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. You can read more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera folder (same installation drive as Windows). Realtek PC Camera Driver's full uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u. revcon32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Realtek PC Camera Driver. They take 7.64 MB (8006280
bytes) on disk.
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.51 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (4.92 MB)
The current web page applies to Realtek PC Camera Driver version 10.0.10586.11205
alone. Click on the links below for other Realtek PC Camera Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a program offered by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Realtek PC Camera Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". The Realtek PC Camera Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Realtek PC Camera Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After removing Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek PC Camera Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-04 10:17:17.280