Realtek PC Camera Driver
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Realtek PC Camera Driver is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Realtek PC Camera Driver is C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u. revcon32.exe is the Realtek PC Camera Driver's main executable file and it takes about 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Realtek PC Camera Driver. They occupy 12.40 MB (12997272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (5.20 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (218.75 KB)
- UvcCamDownload_AllInOne_RsProxy.exe (4.25 MB)
This info is about Realtek PC Camera Driver version 10.0.15063.11302
alone. Click on the links below for other Realtek PC Camera Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a program released by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Realtek PC Camera Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek PC Camera Driver application will be found very quickly. When you click Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Realtek PC Camera Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek PC Camera Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek PC Camera Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 01:21:54.573