Realtek PC Camera Driver
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Windows\RtCamU64.exe /u is the full command line if you want to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver. revcon.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 74.00 KB (75776 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Realtek PC Camera Driver. They occupy about 9.47 MB (9931536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon.exe (74.00 KB)
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RsCap.exe (348.00 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.51 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (6.16 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (192.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.3.9600.11085
of Realtek PC Camera Driver. Click on the links below for other Realtek PC Camera Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a program offered by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek PC Camera Driver app will be found automatically. After you click Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Realtek PC Camera Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek PC Camera Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek PC Camera Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-26 07:37:46.293