Realtek PC Camera Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Realtek PC Camera Driver is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove Realtek PC Camera Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Realtek PC Camera Driver's primary file takes about 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) and is named revcon32.exe.
Realtek PC Camera Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.15 MB (8548840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (5.21 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (218.36 KB)
The current page applies to Realtek PC Camera Driver version 10.0.15063.11303
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Realtek PC Camera Driver:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is an application offered by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some people try to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek PC Camera Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek PC Camera Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek PC Camera Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-25 15:15:03.980